Welcome back to our 43rd annual Cider Days!
Saturday, October 6 and Sunday, October 7
10 a.m.-5 p.m. at the Lakewood Heritage Center
801 S. Yarrow Street, Lakewood, CO 80226
Tickets on sale September 6
Tickets will be available both in advance and during the festival on both Saturday and Sunday. Each ticket includes all amusements and entertainment.
- Advanced Adult Admission: $6 (fees may apply when purchasing online)
- Day Of Adult Admission: $8
- Child Admission: $5
- Adult Admission + Hard Cider Tasting: Advanced $30 (fees may apply when purchasing online) / Day of $38
- An open tasting of 50+ hard ciders
- Commemorative tasting glass
- General Admission to Cider Days
- Children will be permitted in the tasting zone.
Advance tickets are available at the following outlets:
- ONLINE (fees may apply)
- BY PHONE at (303) 987-7845
- IN PERSON at the Lakewood Heritage Center Visitor Center (801 S. Yarrow, Lakewood, CO 80226) during applicable business hours. Tuesday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- IN PERSON at the Lakewood Cultural Center Box Office (470 S. Allison Parkway, Lakewood, CO 80226) during applicable business hours. Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Celebrating Lakewood’s agricultural heritage with an entertaining mix of live performances, activities and tasty harvest treats, Cider Days offers fun and excitement for the entire family! This year’s event will include tractor pulls and vintage power displays, wagon and barrel train rides along with other children’s activities, historic demonstrations and a unique variety of exhibitors and vendors. A Cider Days festival wouldn’t be complete without everything apple – including apple pressing, apple cider by the glass or gallon, Apple Annie’s Baking Challenge (Sunday only) and more. Cider Days hosts the same great experience both Saturday and Sunday, and your admission covers all activities and entertainment.
- Directions (from Denver): Follow 6th Ave to CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd in Lakewood. Take the CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd exit from US-6 W. Follow CO-121 S/Wadsworth Blvd to Ohio Ave. Turn west onto Ohio and follow event parking signage and staff.
- Parking: FREE parking is available at the Lakewood Heritage, along South Yarrow Street, and in the Tedford Business Office Complex. Overflow parking is available at the Lakewood Cultural Center and the Lakewood Police Department (with FREE shuttle service). Directional signage will be placed specifically to direct patrons to the parking locations.
- Shuttles: Shuttles run continually throughout the festival (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) between the parking lots and the Lakewood Heritage Center. Shuttles stops are located at the Lakewood Cultural Center, the Lakewood Commons Bus Station, and the top lot of our Lakewood Police Department parking lot. Pets are not permitted on the shuttle buses. Shuttle service ends at 5:30 p.m.
Bike to Cider Days!
Ride your bike to Cider Days, and we’ll store it for you while you enjoy the festival. Drop your bike at the Bike Valet located in front of the Lakewood Heritage Center Visitor Center (at 801 S Yarrow Street), and we’ll check it for safe keeping until 5pm both days. See map above for exact location.
See below for recommended bike routes to take to the festival:
the North by way of Garrison Street.
the South, by way of Florida Ave.
the East, Martindale area & Sheridan Blvd.
the West, Glennon Heights area.
Cider Days Bike Valet is presented to you in partnership with Bicycle Colorado, Golden Bear Bikes, Lakewood Bicycle Advisory Team & Save the ‘Zone.
Follow us on Facebook for updates. Follow the fun on social media with #CiderDays2018
View the Cider Days 2017 FAQ.
Back to Top
Bonfils-Stanton Foundation Amphitheater
Family-friendly entertainment at the Amphitheater all day long including Top Hogs (trick pig show)
All-day entertainment including a magic show from Ed Aragoni, square dancing by Square Halos, pie eating contest & Apple Annie’s Baking Challenge (Sunday only).
Showcasing live local folk and bluegrass bands.
*All entertainment is INCLUDED in admission ticket price. The full 2018 Entertainment Schedule and 2018 Festival Map are coming soon!
Enjoy amusements including the following all around the festival (all amusements are INCLUDED in admission ticket price):
- Bounce House and Obstacle Course
- Face Painting (Apple themes are FREE)
- Kids Craft Zone
- Magician & Balloon Artist
- Petting Zoo & Burro Rides
- Horse Wagon & Train Rides
Enjoy unique and timeless historical demonstrations including (but not limited to):
- Wood carving
- Lace making
- Rug Hooking
- Weaving & spinning wheels
- Vintage sewing machine
- Chair caning
- Antique vehicles & tractors
Check out all craft demonstrations in the Calving Barn & Country Schoolhouse!
Apple Annie's Baking Challenge (Sunday Only)
Join Apple Annie on Sunday under the Gazebo from 10:30-12:30pm where amateur chefs are encouraged to show off their baked apple goodies! Festival attendees can taste the entries and vote on who THEY think should win the People’s Choice Award, while a pro-judging panel will evaluate each entry based on a list of criteria. Bakers can win exciting prizes from Ela Family Farms, Colorado Cider Co & much more (plus $100 cash prize & season tickets to the 2019 Sounds Exciting! Summer Concert Series for the first place winner)!
Apple Pie Eating Contest
Join us for the annual Apple Pie Eating Contest! Drop your name in the entry bowl anytime between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. at the Gazebo for a chance to participate. Separate contests for children and adults (12+) feature exciting apple themed prizes. Contest begins at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday!
Other Apple Activities & Products for Purchase
We’ve got apples galore!
- Purchase freshly baked apple crisp in the 1930’s Farm House
- Adults can sip on Hard Cider from the beer garden
- Enjoy the bountiful spread grown & produced right here in Colorado from Ela Family Farms
- Partake in FREE apple pressing behind the Calving Barn
- Visit the Organic Cider Booths to sip on either cold or hot apple cider
- Enter to participate in the Apple Pie Eating Contest
- Kids don’t miss the chance to get free apple designs from the face painter!
- Purchase locally baked apple pie from Granny Scott’s Pie Shop
- Help judge Apple Annie’s Baking Challenge by tasting baked goods from armature bakers (Sunday only).
And stay tuned for more to come…
Colorado's Largest Tractor Pull
Join the Rocky Mountain Tractor Pullers Association in Colorado’s largest tractor pull. The tractor pull takes place throughout the festival (10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) both Saturday and Sunday.
Hard Cider Tasting (Separate Ticket Needed, Tickets are Limited!)
Join the Colorado Cider Guild in Colorado’s largest “Hard Cider Tasting”. Enjoy over 50 delicious hard ciders from around the region and world!
Adult Admission + Hard Cider Tasting Package is $30 if purchased in advance (fees may apply) and $38 the day of. But buy soon; tickets WILL sell out!
- Must be 21+ to enter the tasting
- Unlimited tasting & commemorative glass
- Tickets are sold online and at the box office while supplies last
- Tasting open from noon – 4 p.m., both Saturday and Sunday
- Proceeds benefit the Colorado Cider Guild
The Beer Garden
Don’t miss Lakewood’s new Beer Garden (presented by Foothills Credit Union), featuring Lakewood-brewed craft beer, lawn games and more. Enjoy beer, cider and wine from local favorites including: Colorado Cider Company, WestFax Brewing Company, Great Frontier Brewing Company, Landlocked Ales, Ironworks Brewery & Pub, Green Mountain Beer Company and Infinite Monkey Theorem. Proceeds benefit the Kiwanis Interclub Partnership.
Follow us on Facebook for updates
Follow the fun on social media with #CiderDays2018
Back to Top
Vendors and Exhibitors
Interested in being a vendor at Cider Days? Complete the application below and submit it with payment in full to:
Community Event Coordinator, Rebecca Gushen
Or mail to:
ATTN: Rebecca Gushen
Lakewood Heritage Center
801 S Yarrow Street
Lakewood, CO 80226
Food Vendors Click Here
Exhibitors Click Here
Are you interested in volunteering at the Cider Days Festival? Please contact Karla Grahn at (303-987-7868) or (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor of the Cider Days Festival? Thank you for your interest! Please visit the City of Lakewood's Community Partnership page for additional information.
Back to Top
A round of apple-ause to our 2018 Sponsors...
... and Partners!
Back to Top
If you have accessibility needs, please contact us at least 48 hours in advance so that we can do our best to make the proper accommodations.