The Victim Assistance Compensation Board consists of five
members appointed by the Lakewood City Council to serve three-year terms.
The Board considers requests for compensation to victims through an
established process of application and review. It also monitors the Victim
Assistance Fund and insures that funds are utilized in accordance with the
These meetings are not open to the general public.
- Courtney Hill, Program Representative from Victim Assistance (Term ends: 9/30/2016)
- Mark Dietel, Lakewood municipal court employee (Term ends: 9/30/2017; no term limits)
- Andrea Brun, police department employee (Term ends: 9/30/2018; no term limits)
- Christopher Yancy, Lakewood resident (Term ends: 9/30/2017)
- Mavis McFalls (Term ends: 9/30/2017)
Third Thursday of each month
Allison Pkwy, Lakewood, CO 80226