Licenses and Permits - Issued by City Clerk's Office

The following licenses and permits are issued through the City Clerk's Office.

Hours: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. 

Block Party Permit

Christmas Tree Sales License

Commercial Waste Hauler License

Dog License

Liquor/Beer Licenses

Medical Marijuana Business License

Noise Permit

Non-Alcoholic Dance Club License

Oversized Moving Permit

Parade Permit

Contact Information:

City Clerk's Office
Civic Center South
480 S. Allison Pkwy
Lakewood, CO 80226
Direct: 303-987-7080

Quick Links

view all


view all
What are ordinances and resolutions?