The City of Lakewood produces a variety of events throughout the year, from free community festivals at Lakewood Heritage Center, or nationally acclaimed jazz performers at Lakewood Cultural Center.
Lakewood Cultural Center Events
The Lakewood Cultural Center is proud to announce the 2017-2018 LCC Presents season, bringing an exciting mix of theater, music, dance and children's programs to Lakewood beginning in September. Hailed as one of "10 Colorado arts organizations that get it right" by the Denver Post, Lakewood Cultural Center is known throughout the state for its exceptional programs, offering intimate access to world-class performances in its 320-seat theater.
- September 28: Cristina Pato Quartet
- October 13: Julie Fowlis: Music of the Scottish Isles
- October 27: VOCES8
- November 3: Akropolis Reed Quintet
- November 16: Miwa Matreyek
- December 1-3: Timothy P. and the Rocky Mountain Stocking Stuffers
- February 8: KEIGWIN + COMPANY: K + C Celebrate Bernstein
- February 27: Maria Schneider Orchestra
- March 3: SHUFFLE Concert
- March 17: Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana: Voces Del Sur
- March 23-April 8: The Producers, co-presented with Performance Now Theatre Company
- April 20: Edmar Castaneda Trio
Season tickets are on sale now at Lakewood.org/LCCPresents
, by calling 303.987.7845, visiting the LCC Box Office or by filling out this form
and returning it by July 21. Season ticket subscribers can save up to 20% on ticket prices. Single tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. on August 1.