The City of Lakewood produces a variety of events throughout the year, from free community festivals at Lakewood Heritage Center, or nationally acclaimed jazz performers at Lakewood Cultural Center.
Lakewood Cultural Center Events
The Lakewood Cultural Center is proud to announce the 2017-2018 LCC Presents season, bringing an exciting mix of theater, music, dance and children's programs to Lakewood beginning in September. Hailed as one of "10 Colorado arts organizations that get it right" by the Denver Post, Lakewood Cultural Center is known throughout the state for its exceptional programs, offering intimate access to world-class performances in its 320-seat theater.
- October 13: Julie Fowlis: Music of the Scottish Isles
- October 22: Go, Dog. Go!
- October 27: VOCES8
- November 3: Akropolis Reed Quintet
- November 16: Miwa Matreyek
- December 1-3: Timothy P. and the Rocky Mountain Stocking Stuffers
- February 8: KEIGWIN + COMPANY: K + C Celebrate Bernstein
- February 27: Maria Schneider Orchestra
- March 3: SHUFFLE Concert
- March 17: Flamenco Vivo Carlota Santana: Voces Del Sur
- March 23-April 8: The Producers, co-presented with Performance Now Theatre Company
- April 13: Garry Krinsky: Toying with Science
- April 20: Edmar Castaneda Trio
Single tickets are now on sale for the LCC Presents 2017-18 season. Visit Lakewood.org/Tickets to browse the full listing and buy. Don't forget, the best way to save up to 20% on your favorite shows is to purchase season tickets. They can be purchased online at Lakewood.org/LCCPresents, by calling 303.987.7845, or visiting the LCC Box Office.