Skip to main content

Drinking Water Maintenance

Water & Sewer Truck
Lakewood residents receive water service through a number of providers. View a map of the Lakewood water service area to determine if your property is within this boundary.  If you need further assistance determining your water service provider, please call 303-987-7615.

Within the City of Lakewood service area, the Public Works Maintenance Department is responsible for  maintaining the water mains and water service lines from the mains to the meter pits.  The City also maintains the meter pit and all its hardware.  Property owners are responsible for maintaining water service lines from the meter pit to the building. For assistance with water system maintenance, or to report water leaks in the City system, please visit Request Lakewood below.

Emergency Assistance After Hours

For emergency assistance after hours, please call Lakewood Police Dispatch at 303-987-7111.


Questions, Complaints, Concerns?

Visit Request Lakewood
Request Lakewood Logo


view all
Which water district am I in?
How do I report a water service problem?