- The race starts at 6 p.m., so please arrive early to get checked in and setup your transition area.
- The event begins and ends at the marina at Big Soda Lake, the parking lot just past the swim beach.
- Plan to get wet 1-3 times, at least to your knees!
- The course will once again consist of a start "challenge", a short canoe segment on Big Soda Lake, a mountain bike course, and a run:
- Mountain Bike
- Grinning Bear (adult + 12-16 yrs): approximately 5.75 miles
- Giggling Bear (adult + 6-11 yrs): approximately 3 miles, includes some narrow single track including the Cottonwood Trail
- Grinning Bear (adult + 12-16 yrs): approximately 2.5 miles
- Giggling Bear (adult + 6-11 yrs): approximately 1.5 miles
- We will provide all canoes and paddles, along with water at the transition area. You must provide your bike and other gear.
- A helmet is required at all times on the bicycle segment, and a properly fitting life jacket is required for the canoe segment. You are welcome to bring your own life jackets, but we will provide them as well.
- Teammates must stay together at all times and will need to finish together.
- Remember that trails are open to other users, and roads are open to traffic, so please be cautious.
- We will provide food following the event.
Special thanks to our event sponsors Lakewood Runners Roost!