Drop-in Tots Gymnastics
(walking -6 years)-Tue.-Sat., 9-9:45am, Mon, Wed, Sat 11-11:45 a.m.: Fri Noon-12:45 p.m. from Aug 26-Dec 31 (except Nov 28, Dec 24, 25 and 31).
$5 to drop in and $45 for a 10 visit pass (*pass is also good for drop-in sports).
Tues, 6:30-8 p.m from Aug 26-Dec 31 (except Nov 28, Dec 24, 25 and 31). Work on individual gymnastics skills in a supervised, open gym setting. Practice on your own or request spotting assistance and pointers from one of the gymnastics coaches. Dates and times vary by season.
(parent & tot class)
|Tiny Tumblers Plus
|Kartwheel Kids Plus
CARA Lakewood Gold Stars
Visit www.caragymnastics.org for more information also, explore the Quick Links for program details.
- Youth Sports Games (vary by season)
- Night of the Starts Talent Show (spring)
- MSSP Cheerleading Competition (spring)
- We have an open-door gym philosophy. Please be silent observers to keep distractions to a minimum. It is disruptive to the class when parents try to help with coaching.
- Gymnasts and cheerleaders should wear shorts, T-shirts or leotards (gymnasts only). NO tights, jeans or shorts with zippers. Bare feet are best for gymnasts. Cheerleaders must practice in tennis shoes. Please have hair tied back away from the face and remove all jewelry.
- For your safety, gymnasts are only allowed on the equipment during their class time.
- No food, drink or gum is allowed in the gym.
- We do not offer refunds or make-up classes for absences.
- Parents and siblings are welcome to use the facility during class, but they must pay the facility fee at the front desk and follow any additional facility rules. Facility use for the whole family is not included in the price of the class.
Are you interested in becoming a coach or a volunteer?