We’re building a better website to serve you! Preview the new Lakewood.org here, and let us know what you think.

Skip to main content

Street Lights

Street Lights rev

To Report A Street Light Problem


Call Xcel Energy at 1-800-895-1999 or visit



You will need the following information:

          **The address closest to the problem
          **The nearest cross street or intersection

             **Light location - corner, mid-block, alley, front yard, etc.


            If the light pole has an Xcel tag with numbers, report those also.



Street Light Pole



To Report A General Power Outage

Xcel Energy, 1-800-895-1999.









Questions, Complaints, Concerns?

Visit Request Lakewood
Request Lakewood Logo

Contact Information: