Welcome to our charitable-giving Lakewood Community Grant Program, administered in coordination with the Lakewood Legacy Foundation. The Lakewood Community Grant Program establishes a process for review and evaluation of requests received by the City of Lakewood from nonprofit organizations.
Nonprofit organizations seeking funding must:
- Have a principal place of business in Jefferson County, Colorado.
- Allocate grant funds for services that support Lakewood residents.
- Be registered as a Colorado nonprofit organization with the Colorado Secretary of State and be organized in the State of Colorado.
- Have 501(c) (3) status.
- Have a current certificate of good standing from the Colorado Secretary of State.
- Have been in operation for three-plus years.
Please Note: Funding or sponsorship for events or conferences is not available through this grant program.
Contact June Angole, email@example.com or 303-987-7818, with questions about eligibility.